Senior HR Manager at Nurtr
Views:199 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Nurtr - UI/UX Designer - Photoshop/Illustrator (4-6 yrs)
As a UI designer, you will be the champion of UI & UX Design within the organization and create simple, intuitive and efficient experiences for nurtr.
- As one of the core members of the team, you would be responsible to design world-class mobile products to enhance user experience and contribute actively in making Fashalot a leading brand in the world.
- Create and execute all visual design from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Create banners for the app, advertisement, social media.
- Excellent understanding of typography, color theory, and layouts.
- Be accountable for the outcome of the design and own the delivery, quality, and outcome of the design including the learning and iteration cycle.
- Collaborate actively with the Product Managers and Engineers to build best in class experiences, while pushing the needle of how front-end web & mobile technologies can help deliver experiences that delight.
- Create and manage the Design roadmap being alive and aligned with the overall Business and Product Strategy.
- Evaluate competitive and innovative products and design approaches to identify best practices and encourage innovation.
Candidate Skill Sets :
- Experience in designing mobile user interface, contest creative and user flows
- Demonstrable Graphic/Product design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Ability to explain design decisions as well as listen to feedback objectively.
- Must have a keen interest in the latest trends and technology.
- Must believe in and be capable of conducting independent research.
- Must be able to think through corner case situations and take care of them through design.