Senior HR Manager at Nurtr
Views:898 Applications:149 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:138
Nurtr - UI/UX Designer - Fresher (0-1 yrs)
As a UI designer, you will be the champion of UI & UX Design within the organization and create simple, intuitive and efficient experiences for nurtr.
- As one of the core members of the team, you would be responsible to design world-class mobile products to enhance user experience and contribute actively in making Fashalot a leading brand in the world.
- Create and execute all visual design from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Create banners for the app, advertisement, social media.
- Excellent understanding of typography, color theory, and layouts.
- Be accountable for the outcome of the design and own the delivery, quality, and outcome of the design including the learning and iteration cycle.
- Collaborate actively with the Product Managers and Engineers to build best in class experiences, while pushing the needle of how front-end web & mobile technologies can help deliver experiences that delight.
- Create and manage the Design roadmap being alive and aligned with the overall Business and Product Strategy.
- Evaluate competitive and innovative products and design approaches to identify best practices and encourage innovation.
Candidate Skill Sets :
- Internship/freelancing experience in designing mobile user interface, contest creative and user flows
- Demonstrable Graphic/Product design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Ability to explain design decisions as well as listen to feedback objectively.
- Must have a keen interest in the latest trends and technology.
Must believe in and be capable of conducting independent research.
Must be able to think through corner case situations and take care of them through design.