Recruiter at Nuclei
Views:515 Applications:116 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:89
Nuclei - Product UI/UX Designer - InVision/Sketch (1-4 yrs)
Company : Nuclei
Budget : 10LPA
Nuclei is looking for a UI/UX Designer having 1-4 years of experience. We are looking for people who love technology, want to work at a product company with real revenues here in Bangalore.
Who are we?
At Nuclei, we are revolutionizing Banking industry by expediting their digital transformation. We are helping financial institutions to improve the user experience exponentially on their digital assets.
Delivering consumer tech DNA to banks.
Customer's expectations and demands have grown significantly in this rapidly changing digital world.
Bank's need to up their game too. Legacy systems and broken customer experience will not suffice today.
With emphasis on providing seamless customer experience, real-time integration with multiple third party products and a data driven approach to solutions, Nuclei is the ultimate digital banking solution!
Our Clients : SBI,ICICI Bank,Karnataka Bank,Federal Bank,Standard Chartered, Kotak Mahindra Bank,Lakhsmi Vila Banks,Karur Vysa Bank and etc
Offices : Bengaluru,Mumbai,NewDelhi,Dubai and Singapore.
Designation - Product UI/UX Designer
Location - Bengaluru
Experience - 1- 4 years of total experience with minimum 1 year as a UI Designer
Role & Responsibilities :
- Responsible for designing web and mobile interfaces of Nuclei.
- Interact with Product Managers & UX designers and help translate product & business into elegant design.
- Develop / constantly innovate on a design language / UI principles for various components of our product.
- Ensure every single element of design of Nuclei speaks the same design language.
- Understand the users of the product and create user-centric designs. (Note that users can be businesses or individuals.)
- Focus on creating design components which can be reused multiple times optimizing user experience and time/complexity of the tech developers to develop the design.
Pre-requisites for application :
- At least a year of experience in designing Products.
- Applicant should be well versed with Sketch software & Prototyping tools like Marvel or Invision. Obsession with user-centric designs and attention to detail.
- Experience in applying user research
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to clearly articulate design decisions with the engineering teams.
- An excellent understanding of typography, layouts, design frameworks, best UX patterns for mobile and web and responsive design principles.
- Applicant should have worked on dashboards and should have good knowledge of dashboard design components.
- Applicant should have worked on Android and iOS mobile app designs and should have good knowledge about app design components.
- A willingness to rapidly wireframe and prototype ideas and extend our OneDirect style guide as required and define new and reusable UI components when needed.
- Applicant should always be willing to learn & teach to other designers, existing and new skills acquired in specific and generic topics related to design.
- Willingness to iterate designs keeping in mind that good design evolves with iterations.
- Apart from these, additionally it would be helpful if the applicant is also are good at the following (optional)
- Familiar with tools like Principle or Flinto
- Front-end knowledge
- Experience with motion/interaction design
- Along with your resume, it will help us evaluate you better if you could write up on why would you be a right fit for our requirement, explaining how your previous work matches what we are expecting.