Business Head at Nuchange Informatics
Views:341 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Nuchange Informatics - Client Implementation Engineer - System Administration (1-6 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Conduct analysis and requirement collection sessions with the client staff
- Maintain Documentation client specific requirements and configurations
- Production server, test server and staging server deployment
- Systems setup and configuration by editing JSONs and directly inserting data using SQLs
- Data migration from legacy system to new installation using SQLs and custom programming
- Integration of devices at client site using middleware applications.
- Travel to client sites for requirement collections, end user training and onsite user support
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a customer facing role
- Minimum 1 year experience as a software developer or as an implementation engineer.
- Experience working with web technologies as well as an ability to use JSON files for configuration.
- Solid understanding of web architecture, standards and computer networks
- Expertise in Linux System Administration, Database and SQL scripting.
- Hands on with coding in SQL, Python, Perl script or shell scripts.
- Readiness to travel on short notice. Traveling period will be approximately 40%.