Recruitment Team at NPCI
Views:186 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
NPCI - AVP - Open Stack/Cloud Infrastructure (12-16 yrs)
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Design, Deploy & Manage Private Cloud Infrastructure environment using OpenStack.
- Design highly available infrastructure solutions for multi tenancy environment.
- Must have design level expertise and experience in server class hardware like Cisco UCS, Fabric Interconnect, Cisco Rack Servers, Dell Chassis, Dell Rack server, HP Chassis, HP Rack servers etc.
- Must have good knowledge and experience in managing OpenStack compute - Nova, OpenStack Network-Neutron, Openstack Storage - Cinder & Swift, dashboard, orchestrator and other tools like Ceilometer and Heat, keystone.
- Must have Architected and deployed IAAS framework using Nova compute, Neutron Network, Cinder & Swift Storage.
- Preferably experience in OpenStack Administration & RHEL/Suse/Ubuntu.
- Must have done Migration of workload from other Hypervisor to OpenStack.
Exposure to open source DB like MySQL, postgre, Mariadb, Mango DB etc. would an advantage.
Must have skill to bring efficiency using various tools and methods around compute, network and storage.
Must have good knowledge of Linux, Windows and virtualization functions & concepts. Initiates, Implements and document Improvements in all areas of OpenStack environment
Install, configure, manage and troubleshoot various layers of Openstack and tools.
- Manage Escalations and Derive Root Cause Analysis. Prepare Plan of Action / Validation before execution.
- Experience in Preparing Complex Solutions involving Servers, Storage, Virtualization, Backup and Networking.
- Knowledge in Automating Routine Tasks. Ability to Operate across Multiple Projects Simultaneously.
- 12 - 16 years- experience in Virtualization, IAAS, OpenStack, orchestration, catalogue, Servers, Storage & Backup.
- Minimum requirements include a Bachelor's degree in a computer network related field; (B.E/B.Tech - ECE, IT, or CSE or MCA or equivalent)
- Experience and knowledge of any tools within OpenStack IAAS Suites, Managing virtual and physical environment.
- Knowledge on VMware, Microsoft and private cloud technologies.
- Expertise in handling the (OpenStack components, Compute, Network, Storage etc). Worked on Data Center Environment & Cloud Infra Implementation.
- Good working knowledge in Openstack, Virtualization, storage, Backup, windows, Linux & monitoring systems.
- A team player with excellent customer facing skills. Good Oral, written and communication skills. Willing to work in shift also if required.