Northwest Education - Graphics Designer Lead - Photoshop/Illustrator (4-6 yrs)
About Us :
We are a leading global executive education company founded by alumni of Harvard Business School, UC Berkeley and IITs. Northwest designs, markets and delivers executive education programs across the world for senior executives in partnership with some of the most renowned business schools in the world including Chicago Booth School of Business, UC Berkeley Haas School of Business, UCLA Anderson School of Management, Yale School of Management and Darden School of Business.
Website : https://www.northwest.education
- Keeping abreast of relevant new techniques in design software, media & photography
- Good graphical skills, creative flair and good colour sense.
- Need to have a strong design sense - visualizing, creating, editing who are willing to apply themselves to go over and beyond and create outstanding graphics and videos.
- Ability to create designs of elements such as the icons, Logos, photographs and other components necessary for a website design.
- Experience in Technical skills respect to Graphic / Web page designing / Video Image editing.
- Design Social Media Posts, Infographics with a keen knowledge in designing themes based posts.
- Designing of Brochures, Flyers & Standees pertaining to the products of the company and Create, plan, prepare, design & generate a wide variety of visual materials.
- Design Website Pages in photoshop and have a keen sense in UI.
- Must be able to design and develop html based emails for marketing purposes.
- Knowledge of web design and social media and experience in all software tools of Graphics.
- Candidate with 4-6 years experience and having creative flair and having expertise in Digital Collaterals, GIF files, Digital Files.
- Must have working experience in Photoshop, Coreldraw, Adobe InDesign & Illustrator.
- Experience working with WordPress templates and working knowledge of CSS3, HTML5
- Work experience in an Edtech firm is a plus.