Senior HR Executive at NoPaperForms
Views:153 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
NoPaperForms - Software Developer/Senior Developer - PHP/MySQL (2-5 yrs)
NoPaperForms Solutions Pvt. Ltd. an Info Edge India Ltd. [Naukri.com Group] funded Company, headquartered in New Delhi is India's largest SaaS based CRM & Enrolment Automation Platform being used by more than 200 Colleges and Universities across the country. NoPaperForms is enabling a digital transformation in education sector powered by next generation technologies, data science, analytics and AI based Automation engine. It is one of the fasted growing organizations in the education sector whose valuation grew by almost 600% in the last one year to reach a 100 crore. The company has been conferred with the following awards in last one year:
- Hottest Startup- by Business World
- Most Sustainable Startup- by The Entrepreneur
- Startup of the Year- by DIDAC India
Job Location : Gurgaon
Job Description :
We are looking for experienced Software Developer/ Senior Software Developer with minimum 2-5 years of technical experience. The ideal candidate needs to be a self-motivator who is willing to work in an energetic and dynamic environment. Candidate should have extensive knowledge on Core PHP, CakePHP framework, LAMP Stack development, MySQL, Java Script,, Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
Job Responsibilities :
- Develop & deploy modules for a complex cloud based software
- Write well designed code that is efficient and reusable
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Conducting unit-testing and preparing software for release to a production-based system.
- Optimize web architecture - review design and improvise from performance, security and scalability point.
- Staying current with emerging technologies, and pro-actively learning new methods frameworks concerning software development.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Graduation required: B.E/B. tech or MCA or diploma in IT/Computer Science.
- Proven software development experience in PHP with minimum of 1-6 years of experience.
- Firm grasp of object orientated programming and design
- Very good skills in :
- LAMP Stack development
- CakePHP 3x
- MongoDB experience is preferred.
- Redis experience is preferred.
- RabbitMQ experience is preferred.
- Angular experience is preferred.
- NodeJs experience is preferred.
- Hands on experience of working on Linux OS.
- Organized and work independent.
- Good problem solving, analytical skills and communication skills