Manager - HR at Leo Burnett
Views:656 Applications:77 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:77
Node.js Developer - NoSQL/ES6 (2-5 yrs)
- Experience building scalable server side systems.
-Understand the needs of the customer or business and utilise this knowledge to develop applications that are consistent with the specific needs and requests of the customer.
Participate in agile software development, prototyping and code reviews with a small team of developers.
- As a backend developer, you will code and test back-end services in Node JS.
-Design, implement and/or use RESTful web services.
- Connection to NoSQL Databases such as MongoDB.
- Knowledge of modern scalable platforms such as ElasticSearch, Redis.
- Understanding of ES6 and ES7 concepts
- 2+ years of experience working with back-end technologies.
- Hands-on experience with Node.Js.
- Knowledge of Front end development.
- Experience designing, implementing and using RESTful Web Services with Service-Oriented Architecture.
- Solid understanding of version control principles, preferably using Git.
- Experience using mocking frameworks, testing frameworks, dependency injection, NoSQL and/or relational databases.
- Knowledge on how to navigate the vast and quickly evolving collection of open source projects and select the right tool for the job.
- Passionate about automating deployment processes and testing code.