Associate Manager - Recruitment at Squareroot Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Views:4604 Applications:572 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:169
- We are looking for a Node.js Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. Therefore, advance understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions
Skills and Qualifications :
- 2+ years- experience in development.
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processors (such as Stylus, Less, etc)
- Advance understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5 and CSS3
- Advance understanding in AWS, Lambda, Microservices, Grunt, NPM (Node JS Package Manager), GIT and Unit testing.
- Strong work experience in Design Patterns and Algorithms
- Understanding of Defensive Programming, S.O.L.I.D Principles and Test-Driven Development (TDD)
- Experience in Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding the differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes Php/Python/Java experience is good to have
Note : Preferring anyone who is available to join immediately or very short notice period.