Director at Rtex HR Services Private Limited
Views:69 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Node.js Developer - HTML/CSS/AJAX (1-8 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Are you aspiring Node.js Developer looking for an opportunity to work in a great team and advance your skills and career?
If you are an analytical problem solver with a strong Node.JS knowledge and a passion for team work and innovation, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a Node.js Developer to join our fun, energetic team who are running at full speed to ignite a digital disruption in telecommunications.
- Work as part of a team developing applications and services using Agile development methods.
- Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure.
- Build customer-facing UI and back-end services for payment processing administration and management.
- Code, test and operate node.js based services.
- Effectively use tools and ingenuity to identify and fix defects before they become a problem
- In depth knowledge of Node.js
- Hands on experience with HTML, CSS, and AJAX
- Applicable knowledge of web libraries and frameworks such as AngularJS, Polymer, and Closure
- Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques
Other Skills :
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving aptitude
- Attention to details
- In depth knowledge of MongoDB and Mongoose.
- Hand-on experience with other SQL databases.