Nobroker - Principal Engineer - System Architecture & Design (7-10 yrs)
Job Description | Principal Engineer |
- Provide technical leadership; define best practices and approaches to build and manage NoBroker platform.
- You will be creating common reusable components/libraries- using advanced data structures.
- Design API contracts between large systems with an end to end service design and active leadership towards long term sustainability including versioning, complex migration plans, impact analysis across products.
- Lead and Mentor other engineers, work with managers and operations to ensure that systems meet reliability, accuracy and performance goals.
- Be able to independently design, code and test complex features
- Help identify and fix performance, scalability and other issues in a time critical manner.
- Drive both technology and product innovation through rapid prototyping and iterative development.
- Collaborates with leadership across the board to effectively to deliver solutions and projects.
- Work with cross-functional teams to build quality and timely solutions.
- B.Tech/B.E. from a reputed college or related technical discipline with 5+years of hands-on experience in below-mentioned Technology and programming methodology :
- Experience designing and architecting complex backend systems.
- Deep understanding of REST API development
- Working experience with databases like SQL and NoSQL (MySQL, MongoDB, Redis, Elasticsearch).
- Experience in Caching Severs like Memcached, Redis, Ehcache.
- Good working experience with Message Broker tools like ActiveMQ, Kafka.
- Expertise with any ORM tools like JEE, Spring, Hibernate.
- Experience leading and mentoring engineers.
- Knowledge of event-driven programming.