Senior Software Engineer at Nisa Global
Views:759 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
NISA Global - Backend Software Engineer - Java/Python/Node.js (3-5 yrs)
About NISA Global :
NISA Global, a leader in the security services in India with footprints across more than 200 cities in India and with more than 50,000 qualified and well-trained manpower, have been trusted by more than 3000 satisfied customers with the likes of Yahoo, TATA, Vodafone, Reliance, L&T, Godrej and many more, since 45 years now. We have pioneered in the security services which include Guarding Services, Infrastructure maintenance Services, Remote Monitoring and surveillance services and Cash management services.
What you should have :
1. At least 3 years of expert programming experience in any one backend programming language (strong OO skills preferred) (Ruby, Python, PHP, Java C/C++, NodeJS)
2. Sound knowledge of database management system, transactions and optimizing and writing effective SQL queries
3. Should be proficient with multi-threading / asynchronous logic, REST & JSON, microservice based architecture
4. A solid foundation in computer science, with sound knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and software design is a must
5. B.Tech/M.Tech in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputed college
What we are looking for :
1. We're looking for backend software engineers who thrive on learning new technologies and don't believe in one-size-fits-all solutions. You should be able to adapt easily to meet the needs and rapidly evolving business environment
2. Deep architecture skills. You know how to create highly scalable, robust, and fault-tolerant services that support our business requirements. You stay up-to-date with the latest architectural trends
3. You feel ownership over everything you develop and efficient monitoring is a part of your development plan. You'd never call code "released" until you're satisfied it's correct.
4. Understanding very large and complex business flows and translating them into technology solutions in a modular, scalable and reusable form
Nice To Have :
1. Experience of working in any No-SQL Database Solutions like MongoDB, Redis etc.
2. Strong self-management skills and ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
3. Worked on some open source projects
4. Experience working with large-scale geospatial data