Recruitment Manager at Nirvana Solutions India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:94 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
.Net Development Lead - C#/VB/.Net/C++ (3-7 yrs)
We are looking for .NET Development professionals.
Experience Required - (3 - 7 years)
Job Location - Gurgaon (Haryana).
Salary Offered - As per industry standard.
Qualification - BE/ B.Tech/ MCA/ M.Tech or equivalent degree.
5 Days Working, flexible timings.
No of positions - 5
Must have skills :
- Hands-on experience on any of the programming languages - C#/VB.NET/C++ .NET in windows or web development environment.
- Exposure to essential Microsoft technologies like ADO.NET, Linq, Messaging/Services [WCF, Socket programming], etc.
- Exposure of working with 3-tier/n-tier technology/frameworks [eg. - MVC and/or MVVM].
- Hands-on experience on any/few of RDBMS like SQL Server / Oracle / MySql
- Strong hands-on coding and debugging skills to build optimized products.
- Very good grasp of Object-oriented programming concepts.
- Good manual/Unit testing skills to produce high-quality code.
- Open to learn and adapt to new technologies.
Other important skills-
- Self-driven, motivated with excellent communication skills.
- Initiative in implementing new frameworks/technologies to solve challenging technical problems.
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities; associated with skills and caliber to convert them into action and technical implementation.
- Ability to think beyond the obvious, capability of asking smart questions during the requirements and design phase, resulting in an extensible and better quality product.
- Excellent team player gives more importance to team achievements than the individual.
- Working on new technologies/frameworks based on the requirement.
- Working with the product and business teams and creating optimized technical solutions.
- Developing new modules and bug fixing on existing modules and documentation.
- Create automation tools compatible with our flagship product Nirvana.
- Unit testing/test automation of developed modules.
- Assume additional responsibilities as assigned.