HR Executive at Niksun India Pvt. Ltd
Views:2276 Applications:440 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:105
Niksun - Technical Support Engineer - System/Networking (2-7 yrs)
Job Description -
Key Responsibilities :
- Resolve issues for customers with problems, questions, or system operation regarding NIKSUN products and services.
- Troubleshoot server and storage hardware; as well as software problems.
- Proactively and efficient use time between calls to improve product/environment knowledge, perform customer follow up, or work on other departmental projects.
- Relay issues that are outside the scope of the Technical Support Department to the appropriate people or groups.
- Escalate effectively and efficiently all necessary issues to the appropriate resource for resolution and follow up.
- Effective communication skills.
- Experience providing technical support to Global clients.
- Participate in all departmental and individual training programs as directed.
- Ability to Perform other departmental tasks as needed
Desired Qualification :
- Knowledge of Network technologies, topologies (Ethernet) and protocols (TCP/IP, IP)ISPX, NetBIOSAtretBEUI); and wide Area Networking a plus.
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux Operating Systems.
- Knowledge of server and storage technologies. Ability to troubleshoot intermediate level hardware issues. Preferably prior experience in Intel/IBM based platforms.
- Experience with Global Technical Help Desk support environment.