Human Resource at Niki.ai
Views:1069 Applications:160 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:110
niki.ai - Senior Frontend Developer - Web & Mobile Apps (5-8 yrs)
Niki's engineering is a fast paced environment focused on excellence and high-productivity. Our organisational challenges are unique, so you should be comfortable in uncharted territory and pumped to build the systems that can support operations of millions people alike.
We're constantly taking on challenges in making Niki a perfect digital assistant for everyone for all of your purchasing needs while maintaining a beautiful user experience. We want to build solutions to these problems that are scalable, performant, and elegant, and we're looking for talented people to help us do just that.
Here are the kind of people we're looking for :
- A senior frontend lead at niki.ai is someone who has individual and team experience in developing web and mobile products and can mentor developers working across all UI platforms - web, android, iOS.
- We are looking for someone who has deep experience in developing hybrid and native android apps, can work at low level with the hardware resources of phone(mic, audio, camera etc.) and at the same time is well aware of latest web development frameworks at a high level.
- You will be working very closely with Product managers, UX designers and developers to customise the niki experience for voice and vernacular users.
1. Bachelor's or equivalent degree in computer science or equivalent course.
2. 5+ years of software development experience.
3. Good understanding of memory and compute limitations of mobile platforms for both android and web apps.
4. Experience with Java and Kotlin.
6. Good grasp of UI design principles and developing intuitive apps.
7. Should be able to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast evolving environment.
8. Should be able to prototype features very quickly.
9. Experience with setting test automations and A/B experiments and analysis.
10. A keen sense of balancing security, accessibility, performance and capabilities of server side technology when making architectural and design decisions for UI development on web and mobile platforms.