HR Manager at NextGen Invent Corp
Views:350 Applications:79 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
NGI Ventures - UI/UX Designer - Digital Marketing Domain (3-6 yrs)
Digital Marketing - UI/UX Designer
NextGen Invent is a boutique consulting firm that specializes in providing technology and business intelligence as a service. Our big data, cloud, social media and mobile solutions expertise along with industry experience and analytics development framework sets us apart from others
xtLytics offers tools for broader use of analytics in the Health care industry and throughout entire Life Insurance and Property Casualty (P&C) insurance organizations.
Location: Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Working Hours: 1:30 PM to 10:30 PM
Experience: 4 to 6 Years
- Concept and design innovative, multi-channel campaigns that focus on awareness, amplification, activation, conversion, and delighting our audiences.
- Google Adwards, SEO, SEM
- Social Media Ad Management
- Demonstrated fluency in best practices for web-based and mobile information architecture and responsive design, as well as deep and broad knowledge of usability principles and techniques.
- Handle multiple projects and work efficiently in a deadline-driven environment, without sacrificing quality.
- Collaborate closely with other members of the Marketing team.
- Developing, testing, and refining creative concepts based on research, insights, and best practices.
- Create sketches, flows, wireframes, prototypes, and high fidelity mockups as needed to effectively conceptualize and communicate detailed experiences.
- Design website screens that will appeal to the users and maintain optimal UX.
- Design UI screens, logos, icons for websites using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams at all levels of the company.
- Stay on top of industry trends and share them with the team.
- Learn the needs of the business and influence what we do.
WHO YOU ARE :
- BFA or BA in Digital Marketing, Advertising or Graphic/Marketing Design or work-experience equivalent.
- 3+ years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, graphic designer, art/creative director or similar role.
- Compelling portfolio that demonstrates ability to create great work.
- Curiosity and creativity to test new ideas and innovate to improve business results.
- Advanced skill using Adobe Creative Suite
- Must have a sophisticated sense of layout and typography with an astute attention to detail.