HR Manager at NextGen Invent Corp
Views:423 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
NGI Ventures - Enterprise Architect - Java/J2EE (10-18 yrs)
Role : Enterprise Architect
Location : Noida
Experience : 10+ Years
Working Hours : 1:30 PM to 10:30 PM
Job Description :
- The Enterprise Architects works with leadership and subject matter experts, to build a holistic view of the client organization's strategy, processes, information, and information technology assets.
- The role of the Enterprise Architect is to take this knowledge and ensure that the business and IT are in alignment.
- Specialized in Enterprise Architecture with experience in business architecture, data architecture, infrastructure architecture and solution architecture.
- Strong in stakeholder management, influencing and execution skills of enterprise architecture.
- Interacts with multiple clients (client senior developers and architects) to create technology standards, specifications as needed for an application.
- Strong experience on defining complete technical solution for end-to-end product development.
- Strong experience in Java/J2EE development.
- Strong knowledge of Rest and Soap Webservices.
- Should have sound understanding of Unix/Linux.
- Hands on DB/SQL experience.
- Deep Knowledge and hands-on experience on enterprise architecture for new dimension technology such as - Blockchain, IoT, Mobility, Digitization, Analytics.
Company Profile :
NextGen Invent is a boutique consulting firm that specializes in providing technology and business intelligence as a service. Our big data, cloud, social media and mobile solutions expertise along with industry experience and analytics development framework sets us apart from others
Our Product :
xtLytics offers tools for broader use of analytics in the Health care industry and throughout entire Life Insurance and Property Casualty (P&C) insurance organizations.