Senior IT Recruiter at Nextrow Digital Pvt Ltd
Views:398 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
NextRow Digital - AEM Developer/Architect - Java/J2EE (2-11 yrs)
Actively looking for AEM developer/AEM Architect ( Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai )
Role : Software Engineer / AEM Architect
Exp : 2 yrs - 11 yrs
Notice Period : Immediate - 30 Days
Job location : Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai
NextRow Digital, a fast growing digital agency and systems integrator, looking for a Sr Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) developer
Experience Level : 2 Yrs - 11 Yrs
Job Description :
- NextRow is looking for a Sr Adobe Experience Manager developer to work as part of a global delivery team.
- You will create and maintain customer-facing AEM content management systems that impacts both how companies are perceived, and most importantly will impact their bottom line revenue.
- You will be working with a global team of experienced developers, business savvy analysts who are enthusiastic about software development and the design and architecture of digital systems.
- You will be able to excel in this position by applying your extensive Java/AEM experience.
- You will be responsible to deliver high quality code and good documentation.
- You will have a platform to show your code and achievements in code and design reviews. An agile development methodology will support and backup your efforts in the team.
- Minimum of 7 years Java/JEE experience (any certification helps) including Servlets, JSP
- Experience in the development of enterprise-level Web Content Managements Systems, more specifically on Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
- Exposure to web systems and infrastructure (Apache HTTP/web servers, servlet containers, caching, proxies, security, CDNs) is helpful
- Experience in debugging web applications
- Experience in the analysis of Java server applications (performance optimizations, heap and thread dump analysis)
- Experience in development infrastructure and tools (revision control, bug tracking, wiki)
- Knowledge of Java modularization or OGSi
- Knowledge of Java Content Repository (JCR)
- Knowledge of RESTful principles
- Willingness to learn and stay up-to-date with technology
Employment Type : Full Time
Interested candidates Apply Now .