Nexthink Specialist (8-16 yrs)
Reporting to Manager - workspace Services, you will oversee Nexthink tool related activities
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE ROLE :
This is a role ensuring the design and build the Standard Operating Environment . You will be an integral part of the Operational Service team who manage all workplace services.
- You will be responsible for design and build of Win 10 SOE services ensuring functional requirements for SOE working closely with Enterprise Architect, build processes and policies and maintain.
- You will also be responsible for identifying areas needed for improvement and implement improvement plans.
- You will work closely with key technology suppliers and vendors and with other support teams like Service Desk, Local support, Network Team, AD team, Application teams.
- Redefine and build processes for enhancing user experience using Nexthink
- Work closely with Service Desk and Support Engineers to allow more left shift using Nexthink
- Work with stakeholders and finalize the format for dashboards.
- Have close interaction with Enterprise Architect to work on future enhancements of the tool
- Work closely with the Vendor in case of issues or tool upgrades
- Should review defined matrix and KPI index and update as per environment need.
- Drive multi-vendor related issues.
- Analyses, processes, and fix stakeholder requirements - Strategic decisions
- Prepares and publishes test reports to document test results and satisfy requirements.
- Presents test results internally. Archives data and reports.
- Work with management, Application owners, vendors, and other stakeholders to analyse and make recommendations on observations from Nexthink.
- Successful candidate will be a highly-motivated, self-starter and technical leader with high technical competencies in end user computing environment.
- Previous experience in a similar role, supporting a 24x7(based on need) corporate level business service including Executive level end users, is required.
- Flexibility in managing global processes and being available on-call for emergency situations always
- Added advantage is on knowledge on CentOS operating systems and windows expert
- Expected to have future road map on Nexthink as service strategies
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Graduated with a bachelor's degree in Engineering, Science or Technology, should have at least 7-9 years of experience in IT with majority of it in SOE build - functional and operations, Deployment strategy building.
- Work as individual contributor on SOE design and build activities
- has sound knowledge on CentOS and Windows OS (Windows and LINUX would be added advantage)
- Has good communication and vendor management skills to interact with business across the globe.