Technical Talent Acquisition Specialist at Next Level Business Services
Views:328 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Next Level Business Services - Senior Specialist - Cloud Services (12-17 yrs)
Senior Specialist, Cloud
As a Senior Specialist Cloud, the person will own the design, and implementation / migration of large & complex applications on Public Cloud. This is an exciting technical leadership position in charge of designing & building cloud infrastructure.
- Strategizing, designing and implementing highly efficient solution on GCP for security, resilience, performant, networking, availability, Containerization and Container Orchestration, Blue-green deployments in context of business application.
- Understand and recommend right Cloud services (IaaS, PaaS or SaaS) for the solution / business applications
- Security Hardening of cloud infrastructure application/web server against known/unknown vulnerabilities.
- Design and setup of governance model for public cloud platform specifically Google Cloud Platform
- Expert in Capacity Planning Design, cost and effort estimations
- Experience in cloud comparison & recommendation
- Experience in Cloud (Public & Private) cost optimization
- Leverage CI/CD best practices and tooling of Google
- Understands compliance, safe harbor and law of land
- Design for failover, high availability, MTTR, MTTF and MTBF
- Designing and set up automated backup and restoration of application/web servers/databases/datalakes to object storage like Google-Cloud-Storage.
- Designing and setup of platforms on container orchestration services like GKE or Kubernetes for a highly scalable system. Experience in designing and implementing Hybrid Cloud will have added advantage.
Writing infrastructure as code for public or private clouds and implement modern cloud Integration architecture using :
1. Configuration Management (Chef, Puppet or Ansible)
2. SCM (GIT OR TFS)
3. CI tools (Jenkins or Bamboo or Gitlab)
4. Terraform, Google Cloud Deployment Manager or Azure Resource Manager or Cloud formation
5. Scripting language: Python, Bash and Shell
5. Container orchestration services like ECS, ACS, GKE or Kubernetes
- Architecting and implementing end to end monitoring solution in cloud (Stackdriver, Prometheus, Nagios, Zabbix, AppD, CWatch etc) including billing
- Must have understanding of SDLC
- Designing and implementing software engineering processes, improve efficiency
- Implementing shift left strategy
- Monitor application, systems and infrastructure health
- Report on business and processes metrics
- Balance governance, ownership and freedom against reliability
- Evaluate the undifferentiated heavy lifting of operating in house solutions versus adopting cloud native services
- Deliver best in class operations tooling & practices, including ci, cd and chatops
- Work closely with Security Engineering, Infrastructure Engineering and SRE
- Develop, motivate, empower, and evaluate individual contributors and grow their professional, leadership, and technical skills
- Overall experience of 12+ years in Infrastructure, Middleware Administration, and Cloud.
- 5+ years of working in Cloud (Public, & Private) with extensive knowledge on GCP.
- Delivery experience in solutioning, implementing or migrating a large CMS/E-commerce/Enterprise workload to Public Cloud.
- Knowledge of emerging technologies, various platforms, tools and products and their respective applications
- Have worked in a client-facing role or at a client location
- Awareness of industry trends and directions and its impact on IT services
- Experience of working in/with multi-vendor, 3rd parties, and client teams
- Total knowledge of delivery management, various delivery models etc.
- Delivery, stakeholder & client management