NEWJ - Associate Video Editor/Producer - Photoshop/After Effects (1-3 yrs)
Job Summary :
NEWJ is looking for young dynamic self-starters who are excited at the prospect of learning & conquering social media. We- re seeking someone who works well under pressure and can explain stories to young people in an interesting visually relatable way.
If you're curious about social media, hungry to learn & enjoy telling stories, this job is for you!
Who we are looking for :
Responsibilities and Duties :
Roles & responsibilities :
- Editing and Subtitling videos in Bengali.
- Good in making short and creative video.
- Good at video editing; sound, subtitle, length, trim, format & resolutions.
- Strong understanding of social media.
- A keen eye for visual storytelling.
- Must know Marathi / English / Hindi
Technical Expertise :
- Technical expertise regarding video editing and working with social posting.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom & Premier.
- Strong knowledge of Premiere Pro
- Knowledge of After Effects is a plus
- Minimum 1 to 3 years of experience in Marathi Video Editing
NEWJ, is a social video media startup, working towards disrupting the current media ecosystem through interesting & innovating visual storytelling that appeals to the heart of India. The recent exponential growth of the video content market provides a huge opportunity for innovative visual storytelling in India.
The company intends to fill this demand for quality content in the social and digital media space. The venture was founded by a team of young entrepreneurs led by Shalabh Upadhyay.
Website : https://thenewj.com/
Social Media Handle :
Job Type : Full-time