Neva Ventures - UI/UX Designer - HTML/CSS (2-4 yrs)
Job Description :
This position involves working on concepting, designing interfaces and experiences across multiple platform. You will work hands on with organizations to create future experiences.
Your Responsibilities :
- Works effectively across the company to lead and deliver world-class projects, while constantly evaluating and improving our processes.
- Proven experience in defining visual experience for a variety of applications, products and platforms.
- Work on C# and .net applications
- create interfaces, large scale websites and/or applications.
- Dribble portfolio or similar showcasing innovative design solutions across a breadth of business verticals.
This position requires creative ability, detail-oriented, quick problem-solving skills, excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Does this describe you?
- You have education in Design or any other related field.
- You have a minimum of 2+ years experience.
- Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Should be able to think through problems in both a quick timeframe as well as a long term, permanent solution.
- Being genuinely empathetic towards your users rather than using it as a buzzword or marketing tool.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- You are a good team player with the ability to work independently as well in collaboration.
- You have excellent communication skills in English, both oral and written.
- Ability to manage the completion of tasks within a set and reasonable timeline
- Added advantage if you know Zeplin