HR at Neva Innovation Labs
Views:185 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Neva Innovation Labs - Embedded System Engineer - Circuit/PCB Design (3-6 yrs)
Roles and Responsibility :
- Develop Software Development Kit for an Imaging & Computer Vision, including drivers for I/Os, peripherals, sample Computer Vision algorithms.
- Contribute to the development and continuous improvements of SW development processes of the HW devices.
- Work with existing development team on Imaging & Computer Vision Processor, development and verification.
- Integration and coding of a wide range of drivers (HDMI/MIPI display, CSI camera, Linux dynamic power management, etc.)
- Develop documentation enabling effective knowledge sharing within the team and stakeholders.
- Debugging, simulation, testing, field testing, and trials.
- This position demands passion towards embedded programming, quick problem-solving & strong technology background
Does this describe you?
- Should have developed low-level drivers from scratch and integrated into an application
- Experience in Electrical and Electronic Circuit Designing, Analog, digital, Sensor, motor, valve, Power etc.
- Experience to work on Linux OS platform, PCB designing and should be able to trace out existing circuit design and PCB design.
- Must know these programming Skills C, C++, Python, SQL, Php.
- Experience in Pic, ARM, Freescale, TI, Toradex, Raspberry Pi and beagle boards.
- A good team player with the ability to work independently as well in collaboration.
- Good working knowledge of embedded or android devices.