Director at Neukelp Innovation Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Views:344 Applications:51 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Neukelp Innovation Technologies - Embedded Engineer - C/C++ (1-3 yrs)
What will you be doing?
- Build, improve and debug firmware as per requirement.
- Build basic breadboard design using different modules.
- Making an impact at scale and improving your learning curve at an accelerated pace at the same time.
Required Skills :
- Hands-on Experience in embedded SW development using C/ C++
- Hands on experience on 16/32-bit microcontrollers like Dialog Microcontrollers, Nordic Microcontrollers, TI DSP.
- Hands-on experience in cross compilers, debuggers/emulators.
- Knowledge of wireless communication standards like Bluetooth LE, Wi-fi, LTE
- Hands on experience in communication protocols SPI, I2C, UART, USB
- Experience in Device Driver software development & Integration.
- Experience in developing SW Architecture, Functional Safety aspects.
- Experience on industrial protocols (Modbus TCP/IP, Modbus Serial, CAN)
- Worked on programming and interfacing peripherals like timers, UART, CAN, ADC, DAC, IO, sensors and actuators.
- Knowledge of PCB design is preferable.
Desired Skills :
- B.E/B.Tech in Electronics.
- Work well with tight deadlines.
- Proactive and innovative.
- Remains calm under pressure and not easily overwhelmed by multiple in-flight projects.
What will you be getting?
- Salary: According to performance in interview. Typically in the range of 6-8 LPA. Moreover, ESOP might be provided.
- Flexible working hours.
- Opportunity to work on challenging project.
- Freedom to learn and explore.
- Rapid career growth opportunity.