Network18 - Software Engineer/Senior Software Engineer - Java/J2EE (2-10 yrs)
Network18 is hosting a walk-in drive for the role of Software Engineer/Senior Software Engineer- Java. Please find the details as below :
Educational Qualification : MCA / BCA / M.Tech / BTech / B.E.
Years of relevant experience : 2 to 10 years
Job Description/ Key Skills :
- Candidate needs to have worked in a web environment and should be proficient in Java Server.
- Key Expertise: Core Java, Multithreading, Spring framework
- Backend (server application, integration, API) development experience.
- Exposure to platforms like - Linux, My SQL, MS SQL
- Good working knowledge in open source frame work preferably struts/spring
- Must have been involved in the entire lifecycle of development of minimum two products (internet-based) preferably in Financial Services domain
- Responsible for enacting Scrum values and practices
- Enables close cooperation across all roles and functions
- Has strong understanding of the overall software delivery lifecycle and activities
- Promote and participate in the continuous improvement of structure, processes, tooling to enable the teams to deliver more value.
- Identify opportunities for process and tool improvements and drive those from concept to implementation.
- Ensure quality and completeness of the product through unit, integration, and regression capabilities.
- Adheres to architecture standards, risk management and security policies.
- Contribute and collaborate in creation and consumption of open, standards-based solutions, while working with existing Practice of Continuous Integration or Continuous Delivery
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.