Network18 - Software Engineer/Senior Software Engineer - Java/J2EE (2-10 yrs)
Network18 is hosting a walk-in drive for the role of Software Engineer/Senior Software Engineer- Java. Please find the details as below :
Educational Qualification : MCA / BCA / M.Tech / BTech / B.E.
Years of relevant experience : 2 to 10 years
Job Description/ Key Skills :
- Candidate needs to have worked in a web environment and should be proficient in Java Server.
- Key Expertise: Core Java, Multithreading, Spring framework
- Backend (server application, integration, API) development experience.
- Exposure to platforms like - Linux, My SQL, MS SQL
- Good working knowledge in open source frame work preferably struts/spring
- Must have been involved in the entire lifecycle of development of minimum two products (internet-based) preferably in Financial Services domain
- Responsible for enacting Scrum values and practices
- Enables close cooperation across all roles and functions
- Has strong understanding of the overall software delivery lifecycle and activities
- Promote and participate in the continuous improvement of structure, processes, tooling to enable the teams to deliver more value.
- Identify opportunities for process and tool improvements and drive those from concept to implementation.
- Ensure quality and completeness of the product through unit, integration, and regression capabilities.
- Adheres to architecture standards, risk management and security policies.
- Contribute and collaborate in creation and consumption of open, standards-based solutions, while working with existing Practice of Continuous Integration or Continuous Delivery