Network18 - Walkin - Python Developer - ETL/Hadoop (3-6 yrs)
Network18 is hosting a walk-in drive for the role of Python Developer.
Please find the details as below :
Kindly carry 3 copies of your latest updated resume with - Source: Hirist.com- mentioned at the top.
Date : 18th, 19th, 20th, and 22nd March 2019 ( Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday)
Timings : 11 am to 6 pm
Address : NETWORK 18 MEDIA & INVESTEMENTS LIMITED. Unit No. 501, 5th Floor, Tower-I, One Indiabulls Centre, Jupiter Textile Mills, Senapati Bapat Marg, Parel, Saidham Nagar, Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400012
Educational Qualification : Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
Years of relevant experience : 3 to 6 years
Job Description :
- Strong experience in leveraging cloud computing solutions like Google Cloud Platform(GCP) and AWS and Architecture
- Strong knowledge of ETL Process - Big Query, Big Table, Data Store
- Strong coding experience in Python. Experience in creating web apps using flask or Django. Experience in using scipy stack is preferable
- Strong coding experience in one or more languages - Python, PHP, Perl
- Working knowledge of Hadoop and Hive, Spark and R is a plus
- High speed querying and scalable functioning
- Hands on experience in data management
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.