Founder at JobsLo Consultants
Views:380 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Network & Security Specialist (4-8 yrs)
Job Description :
- Professional experience developing and implementing new security systems, security programs, protocols and maintenance of existing systems
- Excellent project management and planning skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills, and the ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience
- In-depth knowledge of data communications and network experience of operating systems and tools
- Knowledge of a variety of current and emerging technologies
- Knowledge of information security solutions, including data loss prevention, intrusion detection and prevention, network security monitoring and vulnerability management
- Understanding of current threats and trends in Information Security
- Candidate should have good experience in Network Design, Planning and Implementation.
- Must have experience in Cisco/Juniper switches.
- Must have good experience in Fortinet/Fortigate Firewall.
- Should have experience/exposure to Network Security.
- Should have experience in configuring and setup Firewalls, Security appliances for access to vital business applications, IPS/IDS, and Web Filtering.
- Should have good knowledge in IP based technologies, protocols such as TCP/IP, Routing Protocols like OSPF, internal/external BGP, RIP, IS - IS, MPLS, HSRP, VRRP.
- Knowledge of VPNs like Site to site, point to site.