HR at Pioneer Financial & Management Services Ltd.
Views:167 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Network Security Engineer (6-9 yrs)
- Good at application threat modeling and Applications risk exposure
- Familiarity with Security Standards and groups (OWASP, OSSTM, WASC, FISMA)
- Must have in-depth knowledge of modern security practices to detect and fix security vulnerabilities
- Should have experience in planning and implementing automated security mechanisms such as VA/PT, IDS/HIDS and auditing
- Should have good programming and scripting skills, with focus on automation
- Good understanding of cloud technologies and how to keep them secure, Knowledge on AWS or Azure a must.
- Must have in-depth understanding of web technologies, web applications and Unix-like operating systems like Ubuntu
- Good experience with configuration management tools such as ansible, puppet, chef, etc.
- Should have holistic view of all Security domains across IT, Mobile, Cloud, IoT, and OT.
- With experience of successfully Solutioning Security managed services and winning business with global customers.