Network Security Architect - Active Directory (4-10 yrs)
Job Description :
- Proficiency with both Linux and Windows operating systems and the administration of those systems. Especially experience with Debian, Red Hat Enterprise Linux,
- Ideally should have some scripting capabilities, but not required, Python preferred.
- Experience with LDAPS, LDAP, ADFS, SAML, Kerberos, and Tokens
- Experience with SFTP, SSL, SSH, SCP and cloud storage systems.
- Experience with how to handle public and private keys, key storage and management, access controls, hashing, salting, as well as both symmetric and asymmetric encryption.
- Strong experience with Active Directory and GPO capabilities are a must.
- Familiarity with security technologies such as IDS, HIDS, WAF, firewalls, load balancers, SIEM, proxies, reverse proxies, and DLP.