IT Recruiter at Skill On Tap
Views:121 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Network Engineer - Cisco/TCP/IP (4-6 yrs)
We have an immediate contract and Fulltime opportunity for Network Engineer in Hyderabad. Please find the details below.
Title : Network Engineer
Location : Hyderabad
Note : Immediate joiners only
Job Description :
- 4 - 6 Years of relevant experience in networking technologies
- Willingness to work in 24X7 shifts.
- In-depth experience with TCP/IP and packet sniffers
- Good understanding of L2 switching L3 traffic forwarding
- Strong working experience on Cisco / Juniper / F5 / Arista platforms
- Understanding of MPLS, L3VPNs and VRFs,STP, HSRP, CDP, UDLD
- Working knowledge of BGP, OSPF
- Ability to debug protocol issues
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The individual will need to respond to high priority incidents, troubleshoot with engineers from various other groups, gather and provide forensic data for security based incidents, and create post-mortem documentation when needed. Identify incident patterns and drive for problem resolution.
- Experience using Python, Perl or other scripting language
- Prior experience in a large scale operations role
- IPSEC VPN experience
- Experience with ETL, data analysis or statistical tools