Team Lead Talent Acquisition at Netlink Software Pvt Ltd
Views:478 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Netlink - Associate Database Developer (1-4 yrs)
Job Description :
- Design, develop, test, implement, fine-tune, enhance and maintain new and existing databases; apply normalization rules to ensure tables are structured correctly.
- Writing stored procedures, complex and dynamic queries in SQL for various database systems.
- Creating Indexes, Views, complex Triggers, effective Functions, and appropriate store procedures to facilitate efficient data manipulation and data consistency.
- Troubleshooting failed batch jobs, correcting outstanding issues and resubmitting scheduled jobs to ensure completion.
- Troubleshoot, optimize, and tune SQL or PLsql processes and complex SQL queries.
- Interact with business teams to understand project requirements.
- Develop structural designs for various Data systems and for high-volume database-driven websites.
- Create efficient methods and systems to access information stored in databases.
- Maintain accurate and complete database programming documentations.