Technology Manager at NetCom Learning
Views:125 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
NetCom Learning - Senior Consultant/Database Architect - SQL Server DB (7-10 yrs)
Senior Consultant (Sql Server DB Architect) - UK Shift
Experience Range: 7 to 10 years
NetCom Learning is looking to expand their team with a Database Architect having a strong SQL Server database skill set and the ability to support and maintain individually.
- Develop, document and maintain database related best practices, system recommendations with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in writing complex and optimized SQL queries, creating stored procedures, database scripts.
- Define database physical structure and functional capabilities, security, backup, and recovery specifications
- Coordinate with other application architects and peers for solution implementation involving application and database components.
- Experience in partitioning maintenance, gathering and update statistics, managing and optimize usage of disk space and memory, backup and restore, automated job setup, etc.
- Continuously seek opportunities for improvements on overall systems, codes, process and practices.
- Work collaboratively with other business/non-technical stakeholders at requirement gathering and analysis, solution design and implementation phases.
- Mentor application development teams for database development practices
- Develop database design and architecture documentation for the management and executive teams
- Plan and install upgrades of database management system software to enhance database performance
- Develop load-balancing processes to eliminate down time for backup processes;
- Responsible for constantly monitoring the database and immediately addressing database issues and problems;
- 7-10years' experience in SQL Server DBA Architecture.
- Should have experience with private or public cloud provider like: AWS & AZURE
- Must have experience in developing and implementing an enterprise data warehouse.
- Has experience in overseeing the database development, programming, database optimization techniques, and maintenance of enterprise level software applications.
- Strong understanding of relational database structures, theories, principles, and practices.
- Strong experience with Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO)
- Strong experience with backups, restores and recovery models
- Experience with Python/PHP is a plus
- Good Understanding of RDBMS Concepts/ Indexing, Locks
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Noida Office: Applicants must be in Noida / New Delhi area or willing to relocate.