HR IT Recruiter at Think People Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:30 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
NetApp Storage Administrator - NAS/CIFS (4-7 yrs)
Job Role: NetApp IP/ NetApp Storage
Total Experience: 4 to 7 years.
Skills: NetApp, IP, Admin
Interview mode: Face to face.
Technical Requirements :
- Hands on experience on NetApp products FAS, V series NetApp, DFM, CIFS, NFS, iSCSI and Snapshot technologies.
- Theoretical knowledge on Snap mirror (multipath), Snap Vault, VolCopy, NDMP copy & NDMP iData agent.
- Working knowledge on Data ONTAP 8.1 7-Mode and its New Features, Data ONTAP 7-Mode Fundamentals, Cluster-Mode for 7.
- Good knowledge on Data ONTAP Cluster-Mode and Hardware Knowledge of the NetApp.
- Hands on experience on troubleshooting the NetApp hardware products.
- Creating & Administration of CIFS and NFS shares, LUN, iGroup.
- Configure and Administration of De-duplication and NDMP support, Snapshot schedule.
- Trouble shooting share permission issue from Filer End and co-ordinate with platform teams.
- Co-ordinate with vendor and senior team for Performance management.
- Should have good knowledge in Documentation on NetApp Procedure.
If interested kindly reply back with your updated resume :
Total exp in NetApp:
Ex-Employee of HCL?
Have you attend any interview with HCL within 6-7 months back?
Think People Solutions