HR Recruiter at DataGroup Geospatial Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:294 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
.Net Lead - Windows Enterprise Infrastructure (10-15 yrs)
Location - Bangalore
Experience - 10 - 15 Years
CTC - 30 - 40 Lakhs
Sourcing and Screening Guidelines
Only Bangalore Candidate
Only Product Company Candidates who extensively working on .Net development
Please Check the stability of the candidate before upload the profile.(NO unstable Candidates)
Mandatory to have Skills :
- .Net Developer and Lead +Micro Services + Design and Patterns+Algorithm +Team Leading
Exp : Tier 1 or Tier 2 Company Candidates
Interview Process :
F2F in Weekday for 2-3hr (11AM-5PM)
About Company :
The Company Group, Inc., is an American multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered in New York City. Apart from investment banking, it offers services in investment management, securities, asset management, prime brokerage, and securities underwriting.
Company established an onshore business presence in Mumbai in 2006. The Bengaluru office opened in 2004.
Established in - 1869, 149 years ago
Industry : Financial Services
Headquarters : 200 West Street, Manhattan, New York City
Offices India : Bangalore, Delhi
Job Description :
Job Description - User Platforms Software Engineer
Your Impact :
- The User Platform Engineering team is responsible for the desktop, Windows server and end user authentication platforms for Company.
- The team architects and engineers the Microsoft operating systems and enterprise products such as Windows 10, Windows Server 2016, Microsoft Active Directory and Microsoft SCCM, third-party enterprise VDI products such as Citrix XenDesktop and XenServer, as well as multiple custom in-house systems management and software delivery platforms.
- The successful candidate will work on critical global platforms used by everyone at Company, including NDS, our Network Desktop Solution, that allows our people to access their workplace desktop from any computer, and Login.GS, our remote and at-home solution, which allows the same level of access from home or on the road.
- We are looking for .NET developers with experience in Windows enterprise infrastructure who understand the requirements for global, distributed platforms that require very high levels of uptime.
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of five years of professional experience in a software engineering role.
How will you fulfill your potential?
- Work with a global team of highly motivated platform engineers and software developers
- Execute the full software product lifecycle: analysis, technical design, development, testing, release, support
- Contribute to, and eventually lead, software engineering and re-engineering projects
- Collaborate with engineers from other platform teams to design and implement new features
- Engage in production troubleshooting
Basic Qualifications :
- Bachelor's Degree or similar experience, in Computer Science, Information Technology,Electronics or Communication
- Proficiency in designing, developing and testing software in C#; willingness to learn and adopt new languages as necessary
- The ability to communicate technical concepts effectively, both in writing and orally, as well as the interpersonal skills required to collaborate effectively with colleagues across diverse technology teams
- Experience developing, deploying and supporting software across the full Continuous Delivery life-cycle Solid experience of version control, continuous integration, deployment and configuration management tools
- The ability to understand and effectively debug both new and existing software
Preferred Qualifications :
- Experience with Citrix and VDI environments
- Experience with public cloud environments (AWS Certified Developer or equivalent)
- Experience in Java development software development
Qualifications : Btech/ME/Mtech
Working Days : 5 Days a week
Job Nature : Full Time