Senior Requirement Consultant at Resource Weaver
Views:80 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
.Net Lead - C#/VB/WinForms (8-11 yrs)
- 7-10 years of experience.
- Candidate should be good in .Net, C# technologies, frameworks, application and webservices, third party implementation libraries.
- Candidate should have working knowledge at least in one database [Oracle, MS SQL].
- Candidate is expected to learn and adopt any third party libraries, platforms, suite.
- Technical design- and implementation of best practices and processes
- Mentor team and ensure efficiency of the- team by giving them technical advices along with the delivery process
- 1+ years of experience as Software Architect/Technical lead
- Strong experience working in all project life-cycles, in team
- Participate in client discussions and workshops. Co-ordinate with onsite/client for any clarifications
- Adhere to team mgmt functionalities with a willingness to travel (short-term if necessary)
- Adept at absorbing any new technologies as required
- Participate in the maintenance activities
- Good communication skills, efficiently manage a communication with the business owner of a project
Technical Skills :
- Must have good knowledge and experience in VB.Net, C# and winform.
- Should have good exposure on the DB side. Other than writing stored procs, the person should have some admin level knowledge.
- Good knowledge of Design Patterns.
- Must have good knowledge of both WCF, web services and Web API. Should have experience in implementing high availability and secured service
- Should be able to write complex stored procedure/ Functions.
- Should have basic knowledge of UML
- Should have Good knowledge of latest .net Framework
- Should have basic knowledge of Nunit
- Should have Good knowledge of IIS