Human Resources Team at HyrEzy Talent Solutions
Views:642 Applications:99 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:87
.Net Full Stack Developer - ASP/MVC/C# (8-12 yrs)
About Client :
It is a software consulting and services organization that provides IT solutions and services through its 1700+ talented professionals and domain experts who are deployed at its offices in New Jersey, New York City, Toronto and its ODC in Noida, India.
It is a CMMI level 5 organizations and a strategic partner to Fortune 100 companies. It services the information technology requirements of companies ranging from the Fortune 100 to medium-sized firms by utilizing specialized domain knowledge, best-of-breed technologies, rapidly deployable proprietary frameworks/solutions and flexible engagement models.
It provides IT professional services and solutions and is organized into the following verticals - Financial Services - Enterprise Services
Its customers in the financial services include Investment banks, Asset Management companies as well as Public Finance and in the Enterprise space its customers are in Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Logistics and ISVs.
Primary Skills :
- Angular 4/5//6
- Micro Services
- .Net Core
Good to have :
- Unit Testing - TFS, VSTS
- CI/CD experience or Knowledge
- MS business intelligence
- Hands on experience in Microsoft technologies - ASP.NET, MVC, C#, SQL Server & Angular 4/5/6.
- Proficient in database schema (SPs/triggers) design, development and optimization with RDBMS database
- Hands on experience in designing web application for high performance is must have
- Strong design, coding and debugging skills are a must have
- Working knowledge of Microsoft design patterns, development best practices, application blocks, tools
- Should be confident, self-driven with a lot of initiative, and should have the zeal and energy to quickly ramp-up on upcoming technologies
- Lead coding and integration testing for modules you own. Code complex component and lead team by example.
- Drive effort estimation for modules you will own and help create development plans with PM/TA
- Assist TA in architectural design for full projects or a large module of a project, enforcing Iris engineering excellence practices and drive high quality in all phases of development
- Do design reviews and code reviews, mentor software engineers
Education : A Bachelor's Degree or higher level degree is strongly preferred.