HR Manager at Vandy Creation
Views:50 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
.Net Frontend Developer - C#/MVC (2-7 yrs)
Role : Dot Net Frontend Developer
Experience Required : 2 - 7 years
Job Location : Gurgaon
- Preferred immediate joiners to maximum 1 month of notice period
Job Brief :
We are looking for a .Net developer to build software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework.
- You will create applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support.
- In this role, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects.
- You should be a team player and excellent communicator.
- If you are also passionate about the .NET framework and software design/architecture, we would like to meet you.
- Your goal will be to work with internal teams to design, develop and maintain software.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Define core technologies and best practices for Front End Development
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Collaborate with multiple departments with different disciplines
- Write code optimized for reusability, repeatability and reliability
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Experience writing in functional and object-oriented styles
- Strong Debugging and Problem solving skills
- Knowledge of the .NET with C# Language HTML5/CSS3
- Experience with one or more MVC frameworks
- Experience with Front End Builds and where they fit in with the application workflow
- Ability to work in an Agile team environment
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with any of the following is a plus : Continuous Integration - Unit Testing