Delivery Manager at Winx Services
Views:398 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
.Net Engineer - C#/WCF/MongoDB (2-5 yrs)
- This individual will be responsible for using tools, languages, coding standards and best practices to develop new product features and maintain year over year product functionality and enhancements.
- You will create and execute unit tests and addresses defects, work closely with the BA, QA and other related teams to ensure consistent understanding of requirements and approach. In addition, you will assist in planning and implementation of a strategic direction for products.
- Designs, develops and maintains software components.
- Creates and maintains documentation of design approaches.
- Creates and maintains documentation on internal architecture of the system.
- Participates in technical design and code reviews for all new enhancements and maintenance work delivered.
- Understands business and functional requirements and produces technical specifications and product requirements.
- Assess work required and provide formal estimates of effort to satisfy requirements.
- Follow and work with senior software engineers to enforce coding standards based on best practices in development.
- Creates, maintains and executes unit tests
- Maintains and improves current knowledge on the latest technologies relevant to the role regarding algorithms, language, design methodology, third-party development tools, application platforms, hardware compatibility and operating systems.
- Sharing of knowledge through mentoring relationships with other team members.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field, or the equivalent through a combination of education and work experience.
- 2-5 years experience in system analysis, design and programming experience.
- Experience in client server and web environments, relational database technology, and development of interface software.
- Mastery of the Microsoft .NET development stack, including C# (6.0 - VS 2017), WCF, and SQL Server with experience of having written advanced stored procedures.
- Ability to write automated unit tests based on modern design patterns.
- Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrated and effective time management, organizational, prioritization, and planning skills.
- Demonstrated decision making, analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to develop creative solutions assigned projects.
- Ability to work in a team environment with limited supervision
- Knowledge of Mongo, Mongo, Web API 2, Ninject, MSTest required
- Good to have skillsets : ElasticSearch, Hive/Hadoop, Jasmine/Protractor, Nuget/NPM, ADO.Net, Java, Scala