Recruiter at Strategic Placements & HR services
Views:56 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
.Net Developer - WPF/WCF (2-6 yrs)
Our client is specialized in providing services related to Web, Mobile and Desktop applications for On-premises and Azure Cloud platforms.
About the Role :
As a Full-Stack Developer, you will work on all layers of our technology stack. Your ideas will be heard regarding new feature/module development projects within a team of talented developers. You may lead the design of assigned projects and provide feedback/ideas to other team members on the projects they are working on.
You will work on all aspects of the software development life cycle. If you are a highly-motivated developer that takes pride in creating the best possible user experience and like working with a strong team, this role is for you.
1) Backlog grooming with the team to clarify and size stories and deferred bugs
2) Individual work on stories, bugs, some pair programming
3) Insightful unit tests to cover your code
4) Desktop demos to the team before promoting
5) Swarming on stories or bugs as needed: dev, test, doc
6) Collaboration with DevOps on build and installer challenges
7) Develop new functionalities and maintain released code
8) Able to write clean code, unit or integration tests, and follow coding and process guidelines
9) Contribute to estimating and planning
10) Able to travel overseas with short notice
1) Must have at least 2-6 years of experience
2) Experience (2 years) developing enterprise applications an asset
3) .NET and related technologies: C#, .NET Core 2.0+, .NET - Framework 4.7+, REST API, SQL ServerTFS, WPF, WCF, LINQ
4) Web Development: React JS, Typescript, ASP.NET webforms, ASP.NET MVC, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap
5) Microsoft Azure: Azure SQL, Azure Search, Azure BLOB, Azure Queues. Experience of migrations to Azure infrastructure is a plus!
6) MCSD certifications are an added advantage
7) Team player who is an excellent communicator, self motivated & flexible Quick & continuous learner who has high analytical and logical abilities to adapt to different technologies