recruitment executive at BCT
Views:80 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
.Net Developer - WebAPI/WCF (8-13 yrs)
Career Opportunity in Qatar Bahwan Cyber tek- CMM Level 5
- The .NET Developer designs, tests, implements and manages MS web applications.
- The developer should Manage Application updates, performance and any required changes to the applications to ensure that the system perform as required by the end user.
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- Prepare Analysis Documents.
- Application design and development.
- Database design, management and implementation, including (Tables, Views, Security, Stored procedures)
- Database support, maintenance and backup.
- Prepare Technical and functional specification documents and end user manuals.
- Prepare training documents and delivery of training and system usage to end users.
- Develop web services and windows services to integrate applications together.
Resource Qualifications :
- Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or other related discipline.
- Minimum Experience: Minimum 8 - 10 years of relevant experience in .NET technology.
- Experience in implementing and deploying .NET applications
- Understanding of Integration with third party applications.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Database, Windows Server Operating System, Active Directory and Active Directory Federation Services.
- Experience in solutions design and architect
- Good experience in a professional working environment with ASP.Net (C# or VB.net)
- Strong database experience with SQL, creating SQL database objects such as stored procedures, queries, views, functions, etc.
- Experience with SOA, Web Services, and Design Patterns is a bonus
- Proven ability to be document, design, develop and test applications within an agile environment
- MS CRM knowledge is a bonus
- Creating and consuming Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) and Web API services
Benefits of this position :
- Permanent Opportunity with Bahwan Cybertek - Doha Qatar, Project Duration -1 yrs
- Bahwan Cybertek will Provide Independent Visa + Independent Ticket + Independent Medical Insurance.
- 2 week Initial Accommodation will be provided.