Senior Associate - HR at CRM Next
Views:335 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
.Net Developer - WebAPI/Microservices Architecture (1-7 yrs)
Desired Profile :
- Candidates having knowledge on restful APIs, WebAPIs, Webservices & Microservices
- Application Development using ASP.NET/C# (SQL Server)
- Preferred experience on Client side frameworks ( Any one of the following- React or Angular JS)
- Good to have front end development skills using HTML/CSS
- Good to have experience on MVC
Qualification : Engineering/MCA degree in Computer Science
Job Responsibilities :
- The application integration engineer job responsibilities includes the integration of new applications into the existing system throughout the enterprise using restful APIs, Web APIs, Web services, Microservices, WCF and SOAP UIs.
- To work independently on web based enterprise applications.
- Build component based applications in a distributed environment.
- Ideal candidate should have a flair for cutting edge technologies and be highly flexible to adapt in an Agile working environment.
Skills Required : Good Communication skills are preferred