TA Head at Global Talent Exchange
Views:473 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
.Net Developer - .Net/C#/WPF (4-12 yrs)
Position Description :
Is it important to you to create an application that will benefit & empower recruiters who are looking to hire the best talent for their organizations?
- At Sutherland, you are empowered to do your best! You will work with a small team but an extraordinary passionate team to create applications using the newest and latest technologies.
- If you have a solid track record for innovation and accomplishment, we are eager to speak with you! We hire talented coding professionals who are looking to advance their careers by working for the an emerging company in Recruitment space. You will have the most opportunities to grow and develop your career while using the skills that you have obtained thus far.
- Being an aspiring leader, it is always challenging and exciting here at Sutherland Global Services in creating the recruitment platform of tomorrow that completely automates & integrates entire recruitment process for organizations. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
- In this role, you will be involved in developing innovative recruitment/hiring solutions by creating new applications and modifying existing applications.
- Predominantly you will be designing, coding, testing, debugging, documenting and supporting all types of applications consistent with established specifications and business requirements to deliver value to our organization.
Job Responsibility :
- Design, implement and maintain .Net application within all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Develop, test, implement and maintain application software working with established processes
- Communicate effectively with other engineers and QA
- Establish, refine and integrate development and test environment tools and software as needed
- Identify opportunities to fine-tune and optimize applications of .Net developed projects
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Develops innovative approaches.
- Sought out as expert.
- Providing integration and deployment strategy.
Requirements To be considered for this position, applicant must have experience in below skills:
- Angular or Knockout JS or React JS or any other JS framework
- Web API
- XML or JSON
Nice to have experience/knowledge on the below skills :
- .NET Core
- Signal R
- Bootstrap or any other UI framework
Should have knowledge on the below skills :
- Dependency Injection
- Unity Framework
- Performance Tuning
Qualification : B.E. / B.Tech / MCA
Experience : 4- 12 years of hands on experience in the referred technologies.
Job Location Bangalore - IT Hub of India.
- Remuneration Commensurate with the experience and skills. Sutherland Global Services guarantees the best platform for you to grow at a faster pace with enhanced skills, learning & delivery capabilities
- Sutherland is a process transformation company focused on helping companies rethink the way business gets done. Whether transforming your financial processes, applying analytics to customer care, or leveraging experience design to build a customer journey map, we are experts in re-engineering process.
- We design exceptional customer experiences for the digital age, by deconstructing your business processes, rethinking, rebuilding, and delivering them back smarter, more efficient and more effective than before.
- We're the people behind the screens, the clicks, the voice commands and all the points in-between where customers connect with your business. At Sutherland, we're where people and process come together.
To learn more, visit us at www.sutherlandglobal.com.
Website http://www.sutherlandglobal.com Industry Information Technology and Services Company size 10,001+ employees