HR Manager at Blue Umbrella India Private Limited
Views:255 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
.Net Developer - MVC/C#/WebAPI (1-6 yrs)
The candidate should have strong object-oriented design and programming skills using .NET, C#, REST Web APIs, PostgreSQL, and experience implementing object-oriented solutions for web-based deployment.
- This role will require strong debugging and troubleshooting skills to provide detailed root cause analysis.
- Understanding of object-oriented and service-oriented application development techniques and theories.
- Work in a highly interactive, team-oriented environment
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
- Familiar with source control management systems and continuous integration and deployment environments.
- Deploy high-volume, scalable, enterprise-level, web-based applications
- Package and support deployment of releases.
- Develop, refine, and tune integrations between applications.
- Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software.
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems.
- Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time.
- Agile development methodologies.
REQUIRED SKILLS :
- Experience designing, developing, and delivering software services at an enterprise scale.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative, environment.
- Experience with Microsoft. NET Core, Entity Framework, and C#.
- Generation and maintenance of RESTful Web API Services.
- Entity Framework Core
- Version control tools such as Bitbucket or Github
- Documentation of product enhancements and bug fixes
- Effective communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to brainstorm with other team members and leverage constructive feedback
- Enthusiastic about learning new things and taking on new challenges
- Solutions driven
- Strong unit testing skills
- Implement and test database design
PREFERRED REQUIREMENTS :
- Experience with developing for or managing applications in the AWS or Azure cloud services.
- Experience with containers, Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins.
- Experience with events hub and message queue.
- Experience with multi-threads/async programming.
- Bachelors degree in Software Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science or a related field