MD at Employers4Employees
Views:23 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
.Net Developer - Full Lifecycle Application Management & Development (5-8 yrs)
Job Title : Dot Net Developer
Location : Mumbai
Responsibilities will include full lifecycle application management and development. Must have deep and broad experience with the .NET framework, hands-on knowledge and experience with .NET coding, web services, and API integrations.
This position requires excellent communication and organizational skills as well as an affable personality and team outlook to be successful
Required Skills :
- Work closely with Onsite & US technical staff to create technical solutions that meet business and technical requirements.
- Demonstrated Experience with full stack end to end development
- Ability to create user interface components that are modular, scalable, and maintainable.
- Expertise in C# and .NET application development
- Experience with REST API, SOAP Web Service and SOA Development
- Experience with databases like Sql Server/Oracle/DB2.
- Experience with ETL and integration tools.
- Experience with Agile Development Techniques, Issue/Bug Management and Team Collaboration Tools, preferably with JIRA.
- Experience with Source code management systems like Subversion/GIT
- Must have strong team and interpersonal skills, and the ability to multi-task, when required.
- 5+ years- experience developing .Net web applications
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with limited direction
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical discipline
CTC : 15 lpa Negotiable