.Net Developer - C#/WPF (3-8 yrs)
A Developer for the India Development Centre (IDC) is responsible for the design and development of RemoteCare Software in line with Leica Biosystems processes and quality standards.
RemoteCare is a product of the Core Histology Systems business unit.
- The role will work with Business Analyst and technical lead to understand the requirements, work on converting the assigned feature requirements into design, code and unit tests prior to release for verification.
- The incumbent will ensure reviews and inspections are carried out at appropriate times in the software development lifecycle to ensure high quality of work products.
- The incumbent will also be responsible for investigating software problems during verification testing as well as any customer issues post deployment, identify the root cause and provide a proper resolution.
Key Responsibilities :
- Understand the overall requirements of the product/platform and specifically for the assigned feature/module.
- Develop Software as per the design / the product architecture.
- Code and unit testing of the feature/modules including appropriate design reviews and code inspections.
- Ensure adherence to the software development processes.
- Investigates software / system problems to isolate the root cause and provides innovative solutions.
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams (locally & globally) to ensure product releases meet quality, performance, scalability, reliability, and schedule goals.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Information Technology OR Masters degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology with overall 3-8 years of experience.
- Experience with C#, .Net and WPF
- Good knowledge in SQL, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures -preferable
- Good understanding of software development processes, preferably for a regulated medical devices environment
- Ability to work with cross-functional and remote teams.
- Flexibility to work on different areas of the product/platform.
- Good written and verbal English communication.