.Net Developer - C#/WebAPI (1-3 yrs)
Job Summary :
Role : .Net developer( Core Api 2.0)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Design and develop our core web application using .NET Core exposing APIs for internal and external clients.
- Implement architecture and design patterns to help ensure that systems scale.
- Establish processes and best practices around development standards.
- Review product requirements in order to give development estimates and product feedback.
- Apply technical expertise to challenging architecture and design problems.
Key Requirements for this Role :
- 1-3yrs years experience in software development.
- Experience building enterprise-grade web application in a AGILE environment, using C# / .NET Core 2.0
- Strong knowledge of design patterns and SOLID principles.
- Extensive experience building Web APIs.
- Experience working with SQL/PLSQL/NOSQL Server, MongoDB and ElasticSearch.
- Proponent of continuous integration, unit testing and automation
Good to have :
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS), good understanding of Web Standards, EventStore, OWASP security principles and data encryption/security.
- Ability to work and communicate clearly and efficiently with team members, with a strong command of English both written and spoken.
- Should have strong work experience in Dot net Core Development.
- Must hold working experience in MongoDB/PLSQL/NOSQL.
Immediate candidates are preferred on High Priority.
- Experience in Banking projects are preferred.
- Must have good communication skills.