.Net Developer - ASP/VB/C# (1-5 yrs)
.NET Developer duties and responsibilities :
- Prepare and maintain code for various .Net applications and resolve any defects in systems.
- Prepare test based applications for various .Net applications.
- Enhance existing systems by analysing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement
- Manage defect tracking system and resolve all issues and prepare update for systems.
- Investigate and develop skills in new technologies
- Create technical specifications and test plans
- Monitor everyday activities of system and provide require support. .NET Developer requirements and qualifications
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, or equivalent with programming experience
- X years of design and/or development experience with .NET, C#, ASP.NET, Windows Forms and SQL Server in an n-tier architecture.
- Strong background in object oriented development techniques
- Solution Design Patterns and Best Practices, e.g. SOA
- Database design and development (Microsoft SQL Server)
- Experience with Web Services, WCF and Service Oriented Architecture a plus
- Experience with concurrent development source control (Git) and continuous integration (Jenkins or Bamboo)
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Agile methodologies.
- Passion for technology and knowledge
- Knowledge of adobe toolkit .
- Create concepts for a flash application. And interface Functionality.
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC).
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills.
Good to Have additional KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS in :
- Adobe Toolkit.
- Experience on QR code Generator.