.Net Developer - ASP/MVC/SQL Server (3-6 yrs)
Key Technical Competencies/Knowledge :
- Business domain knowledge asset management with overview of portfolio management and accounting will be high advantage.
- Knowledge of middle and back office work in typical asset management firm will be an advantage
- Experience in jQuery, ASP .Net MVC 4 and above, .NET 4.5 and above, .NET Web API, .NET entity framework, jSON, C#, tsql, Sql server 2012,
- Worked on RESTful/RESTless Web API.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Experience in SDLC and Agile development frameworks required
- Experience in project management will be added knowledge
- Demonstrate initiative and drive the same across unit
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects and changing priorities
Qualifications : Bachelor's Degree in Computer science preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in web development
- Capital market knowledge will be an advantage
Process Shifts : The candidate should be ready to work in general or evening shift.
- Listens openly to feedback from managers and colleagues and uses information to improve Personal performance and work practices.
- Articulates ideas and issues in clear concise language.
- Shares information openly and communicates effectively with team members and with other teams.
- Listens well, incorporating others- feedback and ideas, and responds appropriately.
- Fosters open honest communication with management and with staff.
- Good communication skills would be required and is a must.
Client Focus & Adaptability :
- Strive continually for customer satisfaction
- Deliver very high-quality results
- Always look for ways to improve services and processes
- Be able to adapt to different markets and different client's evolution.
Performance orientation :
- Asks for regular performance feedback and adjusts performance when necessary to ensure goals are met.
- Sets and achieves realistic, challenging goals, honors commitments and delivers on promises.
- Agrees goals with customers and management, assesses goals on a regular basis and adjusts when necessary.
- Deals effectively with pressure; maintains focus and intensity and remains optimistic and persistent, even under adversity.