Account Manager at Varite India
Views:668 Applications:90 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:74
.Net Developer - ASP/MVC/C# (10-13 yrs)
CONTRACT POSITION :
- Extensive exposure in developing Web applications using Angular JS, ASP.NET MVC, Web API, C#, XML, XSLT, ADO.NET, Windows Services, Web Services, RESTful Web Services, NService Bus, NSQ, Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
- Experience in driving the translation and construction of complex business problems into technology solutions.
- Strong expertise in Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD).
- Solid experience with writing complex Stored Procedures, Views, Functions, Triggers, Cursors.
- Strong experience in Performance Tuning of Complex Procedures by analyzing execution plan and improving the query performance by suitably updating Indices, database Constraints and refactoring SQL statements.
- Strong experience in Unit Testing with mocking frameworks and Dependency Injection.
- Excellent Analytical, Problem Solving and Interpersonal skills.
- Rich exposure to Software development methodologies including Agile (scrum), Waterfall.
- Adept at delivering agreed upon solutions that are of the highest quality, often in complex and challenging customer environments.
- Good Understanding of LINQ (Language Integrated Query), used with MS.NET Applications.
- Expertise on MS SQL Server
- Proficient with .NET Framework, .NET Core fundamentals. .Net 2.x, 3.x 4.x,
- Hands-on experience designing and implementing reusable components in C#, Razor, KnockOut and Angular Proficient in code versioning tools TFS, GIT, etc.
- Experience in Database design principles, query tuning in SQL Server 2012/ 2014/ 2016
- Good working knowledge of creating micro services in .NET core, Pivotal Cloud Foundry or other cloud platforms
- Experience using a range of open source libraries and frameworks including Gulp, Bower, etc.
- Experience working in Agile scrum
Technical Skills :