.Net Developer - ASP/C#/SOA (7-13 yrs)
Work Experience :
- 8+ years of professional experience in commercial software development
- 5+ years of experience in/with :
1. Experienced in service oriented architecture (SOA)
2. Experienced in web development using .NET Framework (4.0 - 4.6)
3. Experienced with source code management using source code software (SVN, TFS, StarTeam, etc.) such as branch management and user privilege management.
4. Experience with automated builds and deployment, using tools such as Teamcity
7. Experience with advance method of preventing security vulnerabilities at the UI, Web Services, and database layers.
8. Experience with Microsoft Application blocks to perform server side validation with MVC
9. Experienced in application design pattern: Abstract Factory, MVC, MVP, WCF, N-Tier, Domain Driven Design, Inversion of Control, Object per Query, etc.
10. Experienced in persistence technology: NHibernate
11. Experienced in RESTful service framework
12. Strong SQL knowledge required for relational database tasks.
13. Experienced in Enterprise service framework
14. Advanced Experience with C#, SQL, HTML, XML/XSLT, CSS.
15. Strong knowledge of UML, OO Programming & Database Architecture
16. Experience in development of distributed/scalable systems and high-volume transaction applications.
17. Strong oral and written communication skills
18. Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development environment
- Create detailed specification documents based on business requirements.
- Create and execute unit testing plans and procedures.
- Automate processes using software tools and scripts.
- Experience with enterprise architecture tools such as UML, MS Visual Studio.Net, source control, defect tracking, integration, and workflow tools.
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to research and learn new technologies quickly
Physical and Mental :
- Ability to multi-task, Analytical skills, Ability to follow verbal or written instructions, Thinking analytically, Communication, Using effective verbal communication, Using effective written communication, Handling stress & emotions, Concentrating on tasks, Making decisions, Adjusting to change, Examining/observing details, Sitting for long periods at a time